The company said it has developed the drug, which would be available in the form of injections, pen and continuous infusion pumps, indigenously and has received approval from the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI).
Rusan Pharma launches Parkinson’s Disease drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination