As many as 333 people have been infected with salmonella strain linked to beef products of JBS Tolleson Inc, the U.S. arm of Brazil’s JBS SA, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention said on Wednesday.
Salmonella linked to beef produced by JBS Tolleson sickens over 300
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea