(Reuters Health) – – For people with chronic anemia who want to monitor their condition or those who just suspect they might be anemic, a fast answer could soon come from a smartphone selfie – of their fingernails, researchers say.
Smartphone app could screen for anemia
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea