The FDA is committed to making sure post-market studies are transparent to the public and that industry is fulfilling their PMRs and PMCs.
Statement by FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on the FDA’s efforts to hold industry accountable for fulfilling critical post-marketing studies of the benefits, safety of new drugs
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Makes Progress on Efforts to Understand Presence of Asbestos in Cosmetic Products
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: October 22, 2021
- Federal Judge Enters Consent Decree with Utah-based Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigation of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Whole, Fresh Onions