FDA releases guidance with recommendations for protecting patients from the risk of contaminated or substandard compounded products produced by outsourcing facilities.
Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D. and Deputy Commissioner Anna Abram on new efforts to assure the quality of compounded drugs
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA Issues Landmark Proposal to Improve Access to Hearing Aid Technology for Millions of Americans
- FDA Permits Marketing of New Oral Tobacco Products through Premarket Tobacco Product Application Pathway
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: October 19, 2021
- Cook Medical Issues Voluntary Recall of Transseptal Needle and Transseptal Needle with Catheter
- Bryant Ranch Prepack Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Methocarbamol 500mg Bottles Due to Mislabeling With the Incorrect Strength