FDA provides updates on medical device safety action plan describing recent actions we’ve taken to enhance device safety including implementation of NEST and registries on women’s health.
Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D. and Jeff Shuren, M.D., Director of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health, on FDA’s updates to Medical Device Safety Action Plan to enhance post-market safety
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- Federal Judge Enters Consent Decree with Utah-based Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigation of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Whole, Fresh Onions
- Merck Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of CUBICIN® (Daptomycin for Injection) 500 mg, Lot 934778, Due to Presence of Particulate Matter Identified as Glass Particles
- FDA Issues Landmark Proposal to Improve Access to Hearing Aid Technology for Millions of Americans