FDA provides updates to postmarketing studies that agency ordered three manufacturers of duodenoscopes to conduct to assess bacterial contamination of devices.
Statement from Jeff Shuren, M.D., J.D., Director of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health, on updated safety communication about rates of duodenoscope contamination from preliminary postmarket data
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Makes Progress on Efforts to Understand Presence of Asbestos in Cosmetic Products
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: October 22, 2021
- Federal Judge Enters Consent Decree with Utah-based Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigation of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Whole, Fresh Onions