The company’s board has approved participation in the Series B fundraiser of Stelis Biopharma with a commitment of USD 15 million, Strides Pharma Science said in a regulatory filing.
Strides board approves USD 15 mn investment in Stelis Biopharma
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license
- Local drug companies find it hard to produce Sputnik’s second component
- Pfizer/BioNTech submit data to EMA for COVID-19 vaccine in young children
- mRNA Covid jabs as 2nd dose may generate robust immune response