(Reuters Health) – Two drug trials may promise some relief for people who suffer migraine headaches as well as those who have cluster headaches, a rare but intensely painful type of headache thought to be related to migraine.
Studies explore treatments to prevent cluster headaches, quell migraines
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea