The lawsuit alleged trade secret misappropriation and patent infringement of DUSA’s photodynamic therapy patents covering its product.
Sun Pharma arm gets relief from US court in patent infringement case
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India