Under lysosomal storage disorders, India has been recording the prevalence of Hunter syndrome, Gaucher disease and Fabry disease, Takeda said in a statement.
Takeda expands portfolio of rare disease therapies in India
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Aurobindo, Unichem recall products in US market
- After recommending booster dose for 40+, INSACOG says more experiments needed
- Omicron scare: Experts advise booster doses for health workers
- BioNTech CEO confident of quickly adapting vaccine for Omicron
- Double vaccinate against Covid first, experts say amid calls for booster shots