J&J is seeking to undo a lower court ruling from October that invalidated a patent relating to Zytiga, opening the door for generic competition.
U.S. appeals court declines J&J bid to stop generic Zytiga sales
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies