The review follows a severe allergic reaction during infusion of the drug, the company said in a filing. The patient responded well to medical treatment and is currently asymptomatic.
U.S. drug developer Capricor places Duchenne drug trial on hold
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India
- India’s 1 billion vaccines milestone hides a worrying disparity
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license