This is the first approved treatment for the condition, blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN), Richard Pazdur, director of the FDA’s Oncology Center of Excellence, said.
U.S. FDA approves Stemline Therapeutics’ rare blood disease treatment
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India