The U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services wrote to the head of Oklahoma’s Medicaid agency that it has determined the federal government is entitled to part of Oklahoma’s proceeds.
US government seeks part of Oklahoma’s $270 million opioid deal
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Four COVID vaccines for children currently in trial phase: Govt tells Rajya Sabha
- Biocon ties up with Tabuk Pharmaceuticals to commercialise speciality medicines in Middle East
- Not enough orders, may cut Covishield output by 50%: SII
- Experts stress on Booster dose to avert third wave due to Omicron cases
- ZyCov-D, 4th vaccine in West Bengal, may be rolled out in mid-December