Lupin said the observations are "largely procedural in nature with some gaps identified in the aseptic processing areas of the Cephalosporin API block” and the company is confident of addressing them satisfactorily.
USFDA makes 22 observations post inspection of Lupin’s Mandideep facilities
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May