According to the FDA, Official Action Indicated means regulatory and/or administrative actions will be recommended against a facility after an inspection.
USFDA recommends regulatory action after Jubilant Life’s Roorkee plant inspection
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May