In the race to make inroads in the on-demand drug delivery space, Walgreens’ move could potentially put it head-to-head with Amazon.com Inc, which earlier this year said it would buyonline pharmacy PillPack.
Walgreens to link up with FedEx on next-day drug delivery as Amazon nears
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies