The Ahmedabad-based group has received final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to market the drug in the strengths of 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg and 80 mg, Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
Zydus Cadila gets USFDA nod for generic cholesterol drug
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies
- India to procure over 30 crore Covid-19 vaccine doses per month by January: Government sources
- Drug companies eye mRNA technology for flu shots
- Pharma Corporation Haffkine’s rollout of Covaxin not likely till May