Tizanidine hydrochloride is a central alpha-2-adrenergic agonist indicated for the management of spasticity.
Alembic gets USFDA nod for Tizanidine hydrochloride capsules used to treat spasticity
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license
- Local drug companies find it hard to produce Sputnik’s second component
- Pfizer/BioNTech submit data to EMA for COVID-19 vaccine in young children
- mRNA Covid jabs as 2nd dose may generate robust immune response