The purchasers accused Allergan’s Forest Laboratories unit of paying a rival to delay selling generic Namenda IR and encouraging them to switch to an extended release medication, Namenda XR, before generic Namenda IR became available.
Allergan signs $750 mln settlement with purchasers of Alzheimer’s drug Namenda
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India
- India’s 1 billion vaccines milestone hides a worrying disparity
- WHO-led programme aims to buy antiviral COVID-19 pills for $10
- Shortage of key TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license