The forecast marks a shift for 40-year-old Amgen, which still relies on the U.S. market for more than 75% of its sales, 30 years after it won U.S. marketing approval for its first drug, red-blood-cell-booster Epogen.
Amgen CEO expects 25% of growth to come from Asia in next decade
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies