ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, is a rare disorder that attacks nerve cells responsible for controlling voluntary muscles, and over 6,000 Americans are diagnosed with the disease every year, according to the ALS Association.
Amylyx drug helps slow ALS progression in mid-stage study
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination