Japan’s second biggest drugmaker by sales paid $120 million upfront for Xyphos and the rest will be milestone payments, the companies said in a statement.
Astellas ramps up M&A, buys U.S. biotech Xyphos for as much as $665 million
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination