The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the drug’s use as a first-line maintenance therapy for patients with BRCA gene mutations whose cancer had spread beyond the pancreas and whose tumours did not worsen after chemotherapy of at least 16 weeks, the British drugmaker said on Monday.
AstraZeneca-Merck’s Lynparza gets FDA okay to treat pancreatic cancer
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination