Australia will begin screening passengers arriving from a Chinese city in a bid to stop the spread of a new coronavirus, the country’s chief medical officer said on Tuesday, although authorities warned that an outbreak would be hard to prevent.
Australia to screen some flights from China, warns coronavirus difficult to stop
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea