With a planned annual capacity of 585 million, the project proposed to make pentavalent, or five-in-one, combination vaccine, BCG vaccine, and vaccines to prevent measles, hepatitis B, human rabies, Hib (haemophilus influenzae type b) and Japanese encephalitis (JE) in the first phase, which was to be commissioned by 2010.
Bharat Biotech keen to revive Rs 600 crore TN vaccine complex
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies