Itolizumab, a first-in-class humanized anti-CD6 monoclonal antibody, is developed by Biocon and launched in 2013 in India under the brand name ALZUMAb to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis, a skin disease.
Biocon extends licensing pact with Equillium for itolizumab
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination