The Department of Biotechnology (DBT) on Tuesday said it was partnering with the Norway-based Coalition of Epidemic Preparedness and Innovations (CEPI) to fund development of vaccines for the novel coronavirus (Covid-19).
Biotech Dept Set to Work on Vaccines
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Serum Institute could export 20-30 million vaccine doses a month to COVAX: Adar Poonawalla
- Pfizer booster shot 95.6 pc effective against Covid-19
- Novartis extends deal to make Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya
- AstraZeneca launches Clinical Data and Insights division in India