U.S. oil major Chevron Corp has asked its employees to postpone all “non-essential” business travel to China in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak, according to a memo seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Chevron asks staff to postpone ‘non-essential’ business travel to China: memo
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea