China’s Beijing Public Transport Group said it will suspend the majority of bus services into neighboring Hebei province starting on Tuesday to contain the spread of coronavirus, according to a statement on its official Weibo account.
China’s Beijing suspends most bus services to Hebei to curb virus spread
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea