The number of deaths in China’s central Hubei province from a coronavirus outbreak had risen by 91 to 871 as of Sunday, the province’s health commission said in a statement on its website on Monday.
China’s Hubei province reports 91 new deaths from coronavirus on February 9
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea