The firm aims to take advantage of rules introduced by Hong Kong’s stock exchange in April allowing listings from pre-revenue biotechs, as the bourse competes to attract startups.
China’s Junshi Biosciences raises $394 mln after pricing IPO at bottom of range
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Four COVID vaccines for children currently in trial phase: Govt tells Rajya Sabha
- Biocon ties up with Tabuk Pharmaceuticals to commercialise speciality medicines in Middle East
- Not enough orders, may cut Covishield output by 50%: SII
- Experts stress on Booster dose to avert third wave due to Omicron cases
- ZyCov-D, 4th vaccine in West Bengal, may be rolled out in mid-December