FDA classifies Class I recall for Cook Medical CrossCath® Support Catheters due to radiopaque marker bands being too loose or too tight on certain catheters.
Cook Medical Recalls CrossCath® Support Catheters Due to a Manufacturing Error Which May Cause the Marker Bands to Dislodge or Cause Buckling
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Makes Progress on Efforts to Understand Presence of Asbestos in Cosmetic Products
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: October 22, 2021
- Federal Judge Enters Consent Decree with Utah-based Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigation of Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Whole, Fresh Onions