In the so-called complete response letter, the FDA stated that while the submitted data provides substantial evidence of the drug’s effectiveness, the data does not provide reassuring evidence of Brinavess’ safety, the company said.
Correvio’s heart drug fails to get FDA approval
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination