The government through DPCO ensures that the medicines listed under the National List of Essential Medicines (NLEM) are available at a reasonable price to the general public, it added.
Drugs price control has led to increase in price of regulated medicines: Survey
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies