(Reuters Health) – E-bikes and electric scooters are becoming increasingly popular in the United States, but the powered bikes carry a higher risk of severe injuries than traditional bicycles and a different pattern of injury risks compared with scooters, a recent study finds.
E-bikes show distinct pattern of severe injuries
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea