Lilly will pay $18.75 per share, or a 2.2% premium to Dermira’s last closing price, the companies said in a joint statement.
Eli Lilly to buy skin disease specialist Dermira for $1.1 billion
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination