Alleging that this system is creating problems for hospitals and encouraging corruption, the All India Unorganized Workers Congress has demanded that new government should end this practice.
‘End purchase of medicines through Haffkine Inst’
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies