"As Teva Pharmaceuticals IV infusion becomes part of Eurolife Healthcare, it brings scope for us to expand our global presence in Europe and US markets and also gives us an edge over competitors as Eurolife becomes one of the Indian pharmaceutical companies in the IV infusion business to have its own plant in the European Union," Eurolife Healthcare Pvt Ltd CEO Sandeep Toshniwal said.
Eurolife Healthcare acquires intravenous infusion business of Teva, Hungary
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination