The new capital will be used to expand and accelerate further Slayback’s pipeline of complex generic and specialty pharmaceutical products, said a company statement.
Everstone to invest $50 million in KKR-backed Slayback Pharma
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination