The founder of an Arizona pharmaceutical company is expected to be sentenced in Boston’s federal court Thursday for his role in a bribery and kickback scheme that prosecutors said helped fuel the opioid crisis.
Ex-pharmaceutical exec to be sentenced for pushing opioid
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies