The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved on Friday the first test – a diagnostic from Meridian Bioscience Inc – to help detect a type of herpes virus in newborns.
FDA approves Meridian Bioscience’s test for herpes in newborns
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea