The FDA approved Daurismo (glasdegib) tablets to be used in combination with low-dose cytarabine (LDAC), a type of chemotherapy, for the treatment of newly-diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in adults who are 75 years of age or older or who have other chronic health conditions or diseases (comorbidities) that may preclude the use of intensive chemotherapy.
FDA approves new treatment for patients with acute myeloid leukemia
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Takes New Steps Aimed at Advancing Development of Individualized Medicines to Treat Genetic Diseases
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: December 7, 2021
- Gilead Issues A Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Two Lots of Veklury® (Remdesivir) Due to Presence of Glass Particulates
- Edge Pharma, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Drug Products Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Teligent Pharma, Inc.’s Issues Worldwide Voluntary Recall of Lidocaine HCl Topical Solution USP 4% Due to Super Potency