Today, the FDA took steps aimed at improving the quality, safety, and efficacy of sunscreens as part of its implementation of new authorities for certain over-the-counter (OTC) drugs.
FDA Takes Steps Aimed at Improving Quality, Safety and Efficacy of Sunscreens
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 10/15/21
- FDA Awards 11 Grants to Clinical Trials to Develop New Medical Products for Rare Disease Treatments
- FDA to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting to Discuss Merck and Ridgeback’s EUA Application for COVID-19 Oral Treatment
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Issues Voluntarily Nationwide Recall of All Irbesartan Tablets and Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets Due to Potential Presence of N-nitrosoirbesartan Impurity
- Abbott Molecular, Inc. Recalls Alinity m SARS-CoV-2 AMP Kit and Alinity m Resp-4-Plex AMP Kit for Potential False Positive SARS-CoV-2 Test Results