FDA issued warning letters issued to two companies for the illegal marketing of products labeled as dietary supplements that contain tianeptine.
FDA warns marketers of products labeled as dietary supplements that contain tianeptine for making unproven claims to treat serious conditions, including opioid use disorder
More from FDA News AlertsMore posts in FDA News Alerts »
- FDA In Brief: FDA Takes New Steps Aimed at Advancing Development of Individualized Medicines to Treat Genetic Diseases
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: December 7, 2021
- Gilead Issues A Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Two Lots of Veklury® (Remdesivir) Due to Presence of Glass Particulates
- Edge Pharma, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Drug Products Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Teligent Pharma, Inc.’s Issues Worldwide Voluntary Recall of Lidocaine HCl Topical Solution USP 4% Due to Super Potency