The foreign direct investment (FDI) equity inflow in the drugs and pharmaceutical sector stood at Rs 1,842 crore in FY 2018-19, Minister of State for Shipping and Chemicals & Fertilizers Mansukh Mandaviya said in reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha.
FDI in drugs & pharma sector rose to Rs 2,065 cr in April-Sept FY20: Govt
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for J&J Covid-19 vaccine
- Intas launches the World’s first SB-100mg Itraconazole
- Second J&J COVID-19 shot gets expert backing; FDA is looking at lowering age for Pfizer booster
- StayHappi pharmacy enters Assam with 70 stores
- Mumbai: Larger ITAT bench to rule on pharma freebies