(Reuters Health) – A new study adds to evidence that male and female scientists in Europe have very different perceptions of gender equality and that male researchers don’t recognize gender bias in their professions.
Gender bias roughly similar among scientists in Spain, Britain: survey
More from Pharma NewsMore posts in Pharma News »
- Brazil coronavirus deaths climb to 46,510, cases near 1 million
- Requiring masks ‘political hazard’ as COVID-19 surges in California breadbasket
- Mothers as ‘trauma surgeons:’ the anguish of raising black boys in America
- Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
- Some Amazon villagers eschew drugs for COVID-19, take ‘toothache plant’ herbal tea