The transaction is Alteria Capital’s first transaction in calendar year 2020, and is part of the company’s larger Series A financing round, which was announced a shade over four months ago, with venture capital firm Lightbox leading a $14 million equity capital infusion into the company.
Generico closes Rs 10 crore venture debt financing from Alteria Capital
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination