NIAID had previously tested remdesivir in patients with Ebola and found it to be ineffective. Fauci said there is some indication that it may work better against this new virus from China.
Gilead assessing potential use of Ebola drug as China virus treatment
More from Industry NewsMore posts in Industry News »
- Bausch, Clearside receive U.S. approval for eye injection
- Priority list being drawn up of kids with comorbidities for vaccine rollout
- Namibia halts use of Sputnik jabs after South Africa HIV fears
- We are waiting for DCGI approval for children’s Covid-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech Chairman
- Covid-19: ICMR and task force stress on completing adult vaccination